Buying a Home
We are delighted to provide advice on all aspects of buying a house, whether you are a first time buyer, moving home, or buying a property to let out.
We will talk you through each step of the house purchase process, including:
· Finding the right property in the right area
· Financing the purchase
· Checking the “Home Report” and any alterations to the Property
· How to offer for a property and negotiating the Missives
· “Conditional” Offers
· Checking the Title and boundaries
· Understanding Title Conditions
· Examining the Searches
· Stamp Duty Land Tax
· Joint Purchaser agreements and how to avoid disputes with co-owners further down the line
At the outset we will provide you with our unique printed Guide to the Housebuying process and jargon buster.
We can also offer related services, such as:
· Letting out your investment property
· Wills and Estate Planning
Please contact us by phone on 01324 627251 or e mail email@example.com to arrange an initial discussion.