£150 Fixed fee Divorce
We offer a fixed fee for all work in applying for and obtaining a Simplified undefended Divorce, of £150 plus VAT.
A Simplified Divorce applies where:
- The Parties have been separated for 1 year and both consent to Divorce, or
- They have been separated for at least 2 years, and
- There are no children of the marriage under the age of 16, and
- Neither party seeks any financial award
Our fixed fee offer includes:
- Advising on legal, financial and inheritance implications of Divorce
- Preparing the Court application and having the solemn declaration signed
- Sending the application to Court
- Dealing with any requests for information from the Court
- Sending our client the final Decree
Over and above the fixed fee you will have to pay official Court dues (currently £90.00) In some cases other outlays have to be incurred, such as Sheriff Officers' costs to serve the Application on the other party and the cost of obtaining a copy Marriage certificate.
Please contact us via the contact page for further information or to arrange a meeting.