Separation and Divorce
We offer advice on all issues relating to the breakdown of marriages, civil partnerships and cohabiting relationships. The issues which may have to be dealt with are:
- Arrangements for caring for any children of relationship
- Financial provision/maintenance issues
- Child Support Agency involvement
- Fair sharing of assets and liabilities
- How to deal with assets which have been gifted or inherited
- Sharing of Pensions
- "Dividing" the family home
- Taxation and inheritance issues
- Preparing a "Separation Agreement"
- Formal termination by Divorce or Dissolution
We offer clients a face to face meeting within 24 hours and a practical, non judgmental approach to resolving the issues of concern.
We offer advice both on a private fee-paying basis and under the Legal Aid Scheme.
Please visit the web pages below for more specific information or contact us via the contact page for further information or to arrange a meeting.